Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Home Again, Home Again, Jiggity-Jog

It's good to be home again! When I left, it was still looking like winter: the roses were pruned down to stumps; there were no flowers to speak of in my garden; the trees had virtually no leaves. And while I was in NY, it snowed several times, and I was reminded how much i enjoy watching snow fall from the comfort of a warm house, and how much I hate having to walk or drive in the stuff.

When I got home on Monday night, it seemed that every flower had heard I was coming back, and made an extra effort to put forth colorful blooms to welcome me home.




And the cats were overjoyed to see me, too!

Q spent the ENTIRE NIGHT curled up between our pillows.

Even little Molly came out from under the bed to traipse happily across my body, tail waving like a flag, before she settled down next to me and wouldnt' be budged.




And terrified Tribble parked herself on the end of the bed and purred LOUDLY for TWO SOLID HOURS. I haven't heard her do that since she decided we weren't going to take her back to the pound!




Didn't get a chance to see Brrryanna until the next day, but she hasn't let me out of her sight since.




I think I was missed!

No comments:

Post a Comment